GINA GHELLER, MSW, LCSW
5909 West Loop South
Bellaire, TX 77401
One size does not fit all.
Sometimes clients are seeking some quick advice or ideas on one specific concern. Other times, finances make a full session cost prohibitive, and yet problems persist. My online & phone sessions provide alternative ways for clients to find relief from pressing problems. Traditional office visits are always available. Shorter, 15-30 minute video sessions or emails/texts are preferred by some clients. Some people want want to try something new and get exercise and therapy all at once, which makes the "Walk and Talks" option best for them.
1. Video Consultations & Video Sessions: I offer Skype and FaceTime consultations for clients in 15 minute time slot increments up to a full 45-50 minute session.
2. Phone Sessions: Clients may alternatively choose a phone session instead of a video session.
3. Email or Text Questions/Problems: Email and text interactions typically take 15-30 minutes, and are best suited for when clients have a brief crisis or quick questions. For example, if at a family engagement and a client runs into an argument with a relative.
4. "Walk and Talks": I founded Walk and Talks, LLC to offer clients a healthy alternative to traditional in-office visits. These are outdoor walking psychotherapy sessions. We meet either at Memorial or Hermann Park, depending upon the day. Walking sessions relieve stress, burn calories, release stress reducing chemicals, and improve creativity and motivation in problem solving. For more information on Walk and Talks visit www.walkandtalks.com.
5. Half Sessions: Much work can be done in 25-30 minute sessions. This option works well for clients on a lunch break and/or who would like weekly visits but are on a limited budget.